- Season: May-October
- Conditional requirements: 3-4 hours of Stand-Up paddling (sitting and standing) with breaks.
- Duration: Minimum half a day with the option to extend to two full days
The standard offer of 1 day includes:
- Introduction to Stand-Up Paddling
- 3-4 hours of SUP fun on a river or lake
- Collective preparation of the campground on the way
- Setting up tree tents and hammocks
- Team challenges can be molded around your current need and situation as a team
- All meals and a standard selection of drinks are included (special requests welcome)
- Overnight stay in tree tents or hammocks
- Morning breakfast and SUP cruise to final destination
The experience can be enhanced with any of the other services offered by TEAMHACK.